August 08, 2001


NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Tell me you didn't buy a LUMINA!
Those things are SHIT!


not that I have already -
but at 9am this morning my father will be calling the guy.
I'm getting the VIN #s to check the history.

Mind you that I do respect your opinion - but it being Wednesday and me needing a car by Monday - I dont have much of a choice in this matter. A few things I'm concerned about, however, is what they're charging me.

My father says that the price is 4700$
He's putting down 1000$
That means *they* will pay 3700$

now under the thinger I have - i'll be paying 148$ for 36 months.
that comes out to be at least 5000$

Now it is my understanding that "what I'm paying for" is actually paying them back for the 3700$ they supposidively *loaned* me. They'll be making a profit of 2000$ by those numbers alone. That bothers me. I dont quite understand that.

Another thing - I know how you said not to buy american. In fact I specifically told my father that. He seems adamant on buying american cars however / so far he's bought only fords. It bothers me that my parents know little-to-nothing about cars.

I am pleading with anyone who seems to know anyone or anywhere who has a car for less than 1000$ for sale that will run for at least a year or more ( ? ) - call me at 253-843-9325. Car payments and Insurance payments seem to be too much.

Bloody hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment