August 31, 2001

Are you
*Gasp*
kissing my ass?
Wow.
Cool.

What kind of car?
(most anything from the 50's and 60's is cool, by the way)
Where did you see it? If you saw it, chances are myself or someone I know did too....
I would be happy to take a look at it, considering how fine a job you did teaching me first aid, even in the company of the idiot the two of us had to work with the whole time....I won't mention his name....


And now for something completely different....

Jesse I'm going to update the firmware on my router sometime tonight, it may be down for a while...possibly for some time.
My cable modem, the actual cause of any problem that occurs:
Was made by 3Com (strike 1)
Is End of Life (strike 2)
Has no provisions to upgrade firmware, or even any revision history on same (strike 3)
And lastly: is entirely unsupported by the manufacturer. (I hate 3Com)
Unsupported to the point of not even being listed under their products. The version with USB is listed (but still not supported).
Ugh.

I may be switching to DSL in the near future, and going to all Allied Telesyn products. (if their stuff messes up, I can call their North American cheif of production and get it fixed) We use all ATI products in the district now, and even though we have had a few bugs, they still are very good to us.

Ugh.


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment