August 09, 2001

FUCKING SON OF A BITCH


literally.
I woke up early this morning /
so I could hop a ride with my father to my mother's work
why?
So I could drive that god damn car back.
but wait - I'm in the shower / and what?
What is this?
OH JAMES GO BACK TO SLEEP.

( why? )

HIS GOD DAMN SIXTEEN YEAR OLD WORKING AT THE MALL SHITTY FUCKING " I DONT WANT A STICKSHIFT " WHORE OF A DAUGHTER IS THINKING ABOUT " CHANGING HER MIND "

I'm getting jerked around.
I fucking hate getting jerked around.

Wow. Lucky I didn't go with my mother.
Otherwise I would have damn right told him to tell his little whore of a daughter to go shove it up her ass.

............... great.

So you know what I HAVE TO DO ?

SEARCH FOR A FUCKING CAR SOME MORE

insert the hatred of all young women under the age of twenty ..... { here }

No comments:

Post a Comment