August 07, 2001

jEFFAn afternoon in the life of...PART I


So right now I am sitting in the cafeteria writing this little post down on a sheet of paper.

I was rather hungry and was going to bring my laptop, but forgot it on the rush to get down to the cafeteria before the place closed down. On the plus side, i am somewhat less conspicuous without my computer.

I did, however, have my camera in my bag, so lucky all of you get to see a brief glimpse of a few of the things i do. For starters, here is what i am eating:

yummy good pasta
Yummi pasta with alfredo sauce. Don't worry, as with all cafeteria food, it still sucks. Though it may sound appetizing, its not the greatest stuff.



Yeah, isn't that great. Well, it was kind of t asty. And now, I am having some dessert:

ice cream and pie!
Ice cream and...gasp...is that...PiE?! Yup jimmy, it is pie. Good ol' fashion cherry pie.



Now you all get to see what a college cafeteria experience is like. Isn't it great. No...not really.

Oh, and for those of you that doubt i am really writing this as it happens...

And you doubted me??



What, still not enough proof? How about this?

Haha, and you doubted me!
(Obviously when i type this up, i can't really put the cherry sauce on the computer.)



Okay, enough, i need to clean that up...
Whammo!

Whish...its all clean now!



Hehe, a guy just came out and was yelling, in some cool accent, "Hey, everybody, this is the last call for food!"

It must be 7:00. That's when the all-you-can-eat cafeteria closes, and they stop cooking and serving food.

Well, i guess i'm out of here for now. Later.

well, i guess this is growing up[20]

No comments:

Post a Comment