August 14, 2001

OOoooh!! Oooooo!! MMmmmm...


Yes, yes that's right - if you thought orgasm you're correct. I had multiples last night. Multiples!
Some may be wondering how I accomplished this and who would be dumb enough to find me attractive enough to fuck.

I had multiples of these. "Orgasm" 1/2oz Kahlua, 1/2oz Amaretto 1/2oz Bailey's Irish Cream - in a Rocks glass with ice. Man o man - that's good stuff. We're told different word associations to help us remember how to create the drink, KAB is what the teacher said, "You'll have to call a KAB if you drink too many of these." I really like my own version better "Kiss And Blow" (KAB).

I ran out of Bailey's, damnit. I need to go get some more, somehow.
mumbles to himself planning his liquor store raid

Off to class! I learn Tropicals and Tall drinks today! - Alabama Slammer, Collins (Tom, John, Joe), Mai Tai, Zombie, Hurricane ( this looks damn good ), and naturally - Long Island Ice Tea.

Though I may not be as attractive as Tom Cruise ( by the opinion of most women ), I shall still be a better Bartender. Snaffarooo!

goes to class

No comments:

Post a Comment