August 31, 2001

notice as well :

we havent been getting posts from Jimmoi or Jeff.

Well / Jimmoi has no rational excuse / so today in the 5min I see him before I leave work I will yell at him and tell him to post a big long uber post to make up for his absense. or well, tomorrow / because he'll have no choice or excuse for " I ran out of internet "

as for Jeff / well you see I showed up at his house unexpected one day / we ( him and me and andy ) were going to go out and have a good night on the town. So guess what. He isnt home... where could jeff be? Off at his bloody girlfriend's house because something about someone dying again. No offence, but just when things seems to be going to have fun with him included / God seems to take it upon himself to have someone around her die off to yank him out of my social circle. whurgh. The bonus, however, is that he's left alone with a young woman in her own household with no parents for what ... two weeks? maybe more?

...

*COUGH*


yeup.
as for the rest of you slack-jawed losers,
POST SOME INTERESTING STUFF WHY DONT YOU?

well... actually ... mike, jesse, kimberly, goldfeish and bradbury have become major sources of entertainment. hee hee.

keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment