February 01, 2001

yes, i do agree - it is a terribly boring, and long week. guess what everyone. I've come to the startling realization that this is no Buisness Law class at all. It is bacially Personal Relations, hidden under a different name. I find it disgusting. Repulsive. Sickening. I almost want to puke. The teacher ... she has yelled at me for saying damn, and mumbling "fricken fracken" - not giving me any time to tell her I hadn't said "Fuck" -- so I just apoligized and said it wouldnt happen again. She is blatantly christian, and enjoys golfing. She reminds me very much of Mrs. Devine. I dislike Devine very, very much.

Jimmoi - yes, friday, still up, gotta figure out what's going on today, will post later with details and such.

other than that, I'm going to do my homework. Or well, i could put it off....... AH HAH! NO, I HAVE NOTES!
BWA HAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment