February 01, 2001

[PROBLEMATiC EQUiPMENT]

Well, i have to go out and get a microphone now because the one i have is shot. The thing is that i really liked it too, but i can't seem to fix whatever is wrong with it. Damn. It really sucks. Of course that's what i get for having a Bethel Microphone for this many years. Karma or something i guess. (No, i did NOT steal it. It was given to me by Mrs. Madden. Of course, i think she expected to get it back from me at one time. Oh well...she was...hmmm...it's hard to say. Imagine a T-Rex gimp, with a stick shoved up its...)

Anyway though, Matt, someone across the hall from me, just informed me that radioshack sells this exact same type of microphone, so i'm gonna stop by there, after i go to the library and do some searching for some journal in pyschology. Maybe i'll do some filming of radom scenes along the way. Also, Matt gave me an idea. I can take the microphone, or buy two for stereo instead of mono recording, and go around listening to the strange conversations of Seattlites. I think i'll put that as part of my compilation of crazy prank calls and sound recordings that i am burning to a MD and CD.

In the meantime, don't forget to NOT miss out on this wonderful opportunity to be in a major film short.
Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment