February 15, 2001

I see that, although the man himself has moved on to greener pastures (I’m not entirely sure if going back to Challenger is actually better, though), the spirit of Alec lives on at BHS. Collins’ idea is a good one, assuming he can find a way to circumvent the affects of what Mr. Paulino mentioned, but I doubt he can the way he’s thinking now. He may, however, be able to slightly alter his idea to allow for minimal guidance by himself (or any teacher who uses this whack-ass idea) but still maintain the environment he imagines. It’s really worth a try. But thinking about this brings me back to Alec’s classes.....he fought really hard the entire time he was at Bethel to come up with a group who could hold a disscussion. He almost succeeded several times, the last class I had at the end of my senior was really very close. Thinking again about Jeff’s comments, maybe what he’s talking about, in a slightly controlled class, can lead to excelent discussions. It’s certainly worth a shot.

I tried to use napster here a bit ago.

This is what I got. click here for full screenshot
So I go to the url. It says I was banned because I shared a song by some lousy ass british group, the name of the song being "know your enemy" what they didn’t bother to check on was the fact that the song I shared, by the same name, was by Tool and Rage Against the Machine, not some worthless british group that no one has heard of, no one likes, and never will now that they pulled this fucking idiotic stunt. But, don’t worry, I have the Mac version of Napigator, Macigator. This lets me pick what server to connect to, including any of the large number of underground servers that Napster, the US gov’t, Sony and no body else can shut down.

No comments:

Post a Comment