February 06, 2001

i haven't much to post. i had brought my crap-camera to school today, and forgot to take pictures of people. so, towards the end of the day when i remembered, i quickly took pictures of all the people around me. mind you - the only reason I remembered that I had a camera on me was ( as you will see ) that d-zuber had a camera and was playing around with it. I wonder if he's given DS ( also featured below ) her fight-club booklet. highly doubtfull.

in any event - im getting real sick of this upload-to-tripod bullshit. i want to organize my pictures in to a directory called 'pix' ... however tripod won't allow that for some reason. Tripod is ghey. ( this small messege is directed at jeff : you see the reason I keep bitching about how tripod is soooooo terrible, is so that you can say " Hey james! you can use my UW space for your pictures! " ... eh heh, but then that would be uh... mean of me to do. uhm... what? where am I going with this? i don't know.
ok, now as for those pictures!
yo yo yo, look at me, i have a camera.. duuurMrs. Clickety-Clackety, aka Devlin-Shwimmer.
Hmm, the bastard chose the most opportune of times to look away!a girl named bethany. and her boyfriend. yup.


WHEEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment