February 23, 2001

I'm ahead...I'm advanced.
I'm the first mammal to wear pants.
I am at peace with my lust.
I can kill cause in god I trust.
It's evolution baby!

I'm a beast...I'm the man.
Buying stocks on the day of the crash.
On the loose, I'm a truck.
All the rolling hills I'll flatten 'em out.
It's herd behavior...it's evolution baby!

Admire me, admire my home,
Admire my son, he is my clone.
This land is mine, this land is free,
I'll do what I want, yet irresponsibly.
It's evolution baby!

I'm a thief, I'm a liar.
There's my church, I sing in the choir.
Halelujah...Halelujah...

Admire me, admire my home,
Admire my song, admire my clothes.
Cause we know an appetite for nightly feasts.
Those ignorant Indians got nothing on me.
Nothing. Why? Because it's evolution baby!

I am ahead...I am advanced,
I am the first mammal to make plans.
I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher.
2010 watch it go to fire.
It's evolution baby! Its evolution baby!
Do the evolution!
C'mon! C'mon C'mon!
It's evolution baby!

this song dedicated to the wonderfully stupid person :



can you not feel her angst? her teen-driven rage?
ahhh, how hopelessly depressed she must be.
her blood runs cold. she's a hardkore vampyre.

oh but that isnt all! check out this ORIGINAL PUNK ROCKER!!!


PUNK

ROCKROCK

FOR -FOR -

EVER!!!!


doesnt he just make your insides go "FUCK AUTHORITY!" ?
isn't he just so unique, and different. Im sure he's got plenty to say.
and thinks a whole hell of a lot about ANARCHY. because ANARCHY RULES.

meet me at the red pony of chaos ... dude.


and one last guy i thought would make a great couple with the goth-girl!!


Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel my Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnngggggggssssst!!!
UUuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnGGGGGG!!! FISSSSSSSSTY NESSSSSSSS!!!!!!




bye now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment