February 06, 2001

Dude, James, that link you put for (www.thenewtribune.com…) is fucked up…..instead of (thenewstribune) that should be (tribnet) otherwise it works…..

Listening to the new Dave Matthews song, [I did it], and it seems DMB has gotten back some of what they lost on [before these crowded streets….] but it’s still not quite as good as [under the table and dreaming]----you know, one thing I’ve noticed about that CD is that it’ll make almost any stereo system sound good…..strange but true….

It’s cycled back to that Moby song again…. I wonder who does the guitar on that track?

Ugh. What to do this weekend? I’ll most likely spend the money I earned during the week. That seems to be the trend lately for me…work my ass off all week and blow the money every weekend....except the paycheck only comes once a month, so gas money about the 25th is scarce. Maybe I should change this? I want to save up to buy a vehicle that gets better mileage, but I spend too much money on gas driving Beast, and then anything else I buy.....

Shit, time for work.....

BTW, Jeff, what the fuck are you talking about?
{Jeff BORTON, not Paulino}
{I do actually understand what Paulino}
{is saying. Is that good or bad?}

No comments:

Post a Comment