February 25, 2001

something has been going wrong with blogger.
but i figured you'd guys would want . . . . .

eKISSABLE.com UPDATES!!!


well. you see it's actually sort of funny. Jimmoi currently has 3.49 and that's almost exactly what he thought he was. now isn't that a fucking weird co-inci-dence?

3.5 you say? hmmm.


where-as I'm lagging behind in votes, and score : with a measly 3.05.

3.05?! NOOOOOOO. say it aint so!


There you have it folks. Jimmoi is better looking than me. I will now proceed to commit suicide... as i could never imagine Potatos being better looking than me. It just isn't possible. HOW CAN THIS BE? WAIT! I KNOW! it's because I'm white isnt it? Them racist bastards. them anti-caucasian fuckers! THOSE SONS OF BITCHES. I SEE HOW IT IS! GOD DAMNIT.. notice : ive inserted all these curse words so that zach cannot view the post CUNT LAPING COCK SUCKING WHORE BITCH ASSHOLE SHIT FACED MOTHER-FUCKERS

hee hee.

this white man has angst.


and as you've all guessed - that " jessica " girl is beating the tar out of us both. me and jimmoi's scores combined do not even meet her score. NOT EVEN JIMMOI'S SCORE X2 MEETS IT. it seems either the fact she has blonde hair... or blue eyes... or no dog... gives her the score. Jimmoi has stated that it is probably not the girl - but the dog ( or absense there-of ) that gives her the high score. Great. I look worse than a dog that doesn't exist. but then again - so does jimmoi! so wheee!

Oh wow, that un-dog looks so neat!


anywho. that's it for the updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment