February 02, 2001

Jeff-if you’re looking to learn HTML, there is a free piece of software called 1st Page 2000. Very good. Go to http://www.evrsoft.com It’s about 26 meg, but well worth the download time. Unfortunately I think they only make it for Win9x at this point, but do look into it, it has very good features for beginners and experts, various user levels, massive HTML libraries, all kinds of cool stuff.

So the cable modem comes today, damn am I excited. This kicks ass. I got my router yesterday, seems easy enough to program. Now I just need to run the Cat 5 to the other computer and hook it all up, which I’ve only done five or six dozen times. I just can’t forget to grab a crimper from work before I leave today, or it’ll be a long damn weekend without any connections.

Jeff Foxworthy "You might be a redneck" daily calendar for today:

You might be a redneck if.....
You have more than two brothers named Bubba or Junior.

No comments:

Post a Comment