February 03, 2001

[TV LAND FUNHOUSE]

I discovered an amazingly funny show today all done with puppets, real live actors, and animation. TVLAND FUNHOUSE, or something like that, on comedy central. Now i realize that most of you have probably already seen this show, but i haven't, so for me it is a new discovery. I like this discovery.

One of the funnier parts is the puppeteer who controls the puppets and writes some of the skits. He used to work on the Late Night with Conan O'Brien show, for any of you who have ever seen that show. Personally I like Conan O'Brien more than Jay Leno...well, at least equal to. I think i'll watch him tonight in fact. While many of his jokes aren't that great, he has come up with some really great ones, such as his Stockenblocken skit. Hahahaha, damn that was a funny one.

Anyway though, i just thought i'd comment on that little marvel of TV programming offered up by Comedy Central. I don't really watch TV so never really knew about it. My roommate did though, and he tuned to it, so i ended up seeing it.

Mr. Miller - Would you like to do the voice for either the killer, jOe, or maybe that guy who is hanging from the chain? Of course, this is all if i am going to do voice over dubs instead of just a music dub.

Well...I can't really think of anything else to add right now. I was going to raise a really controversial issue, but i can't even remember what that was going to be. Instead i have to read about Developmental Psychology, and how Jean Piaget was wrong on some of his stances about staged development. I bet you are all sooo envious of me now, aren't ya?

In closing, i'd like to leave a picture to remind you all of how far the human race has come from being those cave people who played with fire, to the more sophisticated creatures of the planet.

After years of evolution, man has finally come a long, long way...
Haven't we progressed or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment