February 21, 2001

i fear my anti-pearl-jam ideologies may be taking a hit.
i have recently seen the music-video "do the evolution"
im sure that it's probably one of pearl jams worst songs....
but the video was so good.... and i've associated the good video with the music. heaven help me. how could my defenses fail so quickly

( reguardless of the fact i've never even HEARD a pearl jam song - with exception to that song in which jimmoi told me was pearl jam and i entirely ahbored. )

why is this centered?


in any event, once i get dressed ( yes, blogging in the nude / after a shower again... you know you love it ) i am going out with my mother. they all got pissed off about the fact i look funny with my glasses now and so they're getting me a new pair ( pair as in two ) of glasses. I told them i don't need them. but they don't listen. oh - bloody - well.

..............................

-end transmission-

No comments:

Post a Comment