February 05, 2001

Which Mr. Kinkela are you referring to? Dave or Tony? Either way, I take it you have some history with them? I didn’t think any of you went to Cedarcrest (not that I remember jr high all that well-wonder why)

They are gonna make us wear a uniform at work now….just a polo shirt, but still it’s the idea. I suppose the silver lining is that now I won’t have to worry about what to wear to work every day (hmm…..blue, or blue?) The two colors are actually navy blue and hunter green (dark, because for some reason black was immediately ruled out) They’ll have a neat little logo of some kind on them....special....

James your spelling of "their" is fucking obnoxious. You have to remember that the I before E rule has other exceptions. The entire there/their/they’re thing is one of them, all of those words start with "the"

Now that I just spent the time to actually write that......

I’m listening to that new Moby song with Gwen Stafani….Southside I think it’s called…..have you actually listened to the lyrics? It seems this is a rather odd song….lines like (here we are now going to the west side, weapons in hand as we start to ride………and it’s love and darkness and my sidearm…) that’s fuckin cool…..not what I expected, but Moby kicks ass anyway, they just got this teacher at Centennial elementary that looks like him, but if I say anything I know he won’t have clue what I’m talking about.

About to order the new carb for my truck….but still debating it....$380 is a lot of money…and I really don’t like fucking around with fuel systems (I like fuel injected vehicles, less room to screw things up)…..so I’m going to sleep on it (again) and see what I think in the morning (it probably will still be "yes" but I’d still better think it over some more, sales are final with that sort of thing once gasoline has touched it)

Now I’ve spent roughly 35 minutes on this (including reading the other posts)....I really do need a hobby....

One of the guys I work with, Gerry Munce, is completely nuts. He’s a big hotrod builder…he has this little S-10 he put a 350 in, which is mildly crazy, kinda fast. But then he gets this nitrous kit (his son-in-law races super comps) used from his son-in-law. He gets it, it’s got 125 horse jets in it…. This is hard to explain to the un-initiated, but the deal is these jets are restrictors that control how much nitrous oxide (nos) and extra gas goes into the engine, and for an engine that size 125 horse is the maximum that you should put in there….too much and when the nos kicks in the engine just simply blows up.
So Gerry leaves the 125 horse jets in…and takes the damn thing out for a few runs…on the road….but the motor still runs, and when he gets those bottles refilled-I don’t even want to think about it….

So anyone runs into a red S-10 with a white tailgate, and the damn thing rumbles, it’s incredibly fast, don’t fuck with it....

Now it’s been 45 minutes...

And I’ve still not said anything....

Now it’s time to talk a little more....

So I’ve exhausted all of my resources, and I still can’t find anywhere that teaches primarily what I need to do what I want. I want performance/racing engine and chassis design/setup education...no race team on earth will even look at you without a degree/experience in such, but I can’t find anywhere to get that degree....and I KNOW that I don’t want to work on computers forever (on even very much longer for that matter, this work sucks, but it’s easy and pays well) I’m kinda pissed off about it too. I’m going to start emailing the guys who own the racing companies to ask for help.

An hour, time for bed.

What exactly have I just said? Anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment