February 24, 2001



MAN'S BEST FRiEND




*Disclaimer: This is NOT my MegaPost. I would have had that yesterday, but unfortunately someone was using the digital equipment computer, the only computer with movie making software/hardware. Expect the MegaPost on Monday or Tuesday.

First i'd like to quickly apologize for not posting for the past two days. In truth i would have had my megapost for you all to feast your eyes on, but unfortunately there were unforseen circumstances. Mostly i have been spending my time finishing reports and projects, taking exams, and doing homework. It gets rather hectic toward the end of the quarter...but enough of that, on to the subject of the day.

One of man's greatest companions is his pet. Most people have dogs, those varying of different breeds or sizes. Dogs are great friends for people. They are both loyal and affection, for those who need such qualities. Others keep cats, who are independent, for people who want pets but don't want them around all the time.

"So....why are you talking about pet's jEFF??"

I'm glad you asked my faithful blogger readers. I have noticed that my good friend Mr. Miller has been rather lonely. So i said to myself, "What can i do for my friend...hmmm, i know, i'll get him a pet!" And that is just what i have done. It took some time and thinking, but i have come up with the perfect pet for my friend jimmy. I'd like you all to meet:

i am ButtLove
ButtLove, the Chia.

Isn't it perfect? ButtLove thinks just like jimmy, and eats and acts just like him too!

Here are his stats:

Name: ButtLove
Attempt: 1
Health: 9
Strength: quite strong
Defence: armored
Movement: speedy
Height: 56 cms.
Weight: 78 lbs.


His is quite a feist little character isn't he?

I think this little guy will be the perfect pet for Mr. Miller, and they can talk about quite a number of topics that they both agree about. And when jimmy's out there screaming "buttsex!" from a speeding car, good ol' ButtLove" will be screaming right along with him. Of course, i wouldn't suggest doing that anytime soon, as he had a slight altercation recently. ButtLove was joy riding on one of those Scooters that you can get at Target. Well, he was riding around and yelling, "Who want's some ButtLove!!", when a man tripped him up and he fell over. Then the perpetrator proceeding to beat up ButtLove. He's not doing all that great right now:

ugh...find that bastard who did this to me, pleeeaase!

Police have been working on the case for days now, and they have put together this computer generated image of what they believe the perpetrator looks like, based on the descriptions of witnesses and from ButtLove:

...strategery...??

There has been an extensive manhunt to find this man and bring him to justice. However, do not try to apprehend him yourself because he is considered armed and dangerous. Simply call in America's Most Wanted.

Well, all that being said, I hope you enjoy the new pet jimmy. Occasionally i'll post how the little guy is doing.

I'm done for now. I probably won't post until monday, due to the large volume of work i have ahead of me. But on monday or tuesday you can expect that megapost. It will change your outlook on life forever...that or make you want to phone in the psychiatry ward and have me committed...we shall see...
Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment