February 22, 2001

So, who wants to hear about my day? As I know you are all very excited to hear, I will tell you. I went to the washington state GSA-type meeting today, because Meg invited me. She only invited me because she is currently car-less, but she admitted it, so I didn't mind too terribly much. We were late because I decided to bring Alyssa Howard with us-she's the oldest friend I have here. SO we were late.

Once there, I gathered a variety of informations to share with the GSA, including the 'Queer terminology' as a woman who looked like k.d. lang called it. When it ended, three hours later, I had managed to volunteer for yet another organization, once again as an advocate/educator. and an interviewer. and an organizer. and a filer.

Megan left with Pinkos, and I was very lucky to have Alyssa Howard with me, as I did not know where I was. Meg ditched me. She can't help it, though, I suppose she was BEING SATIRACAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment