February 02, 2001

ok, today is going somewhat fine - considering what a horrible mood I was in this morning. I already invited you damnit &*$()&@ i'll have to do it again. there seems to be somewhat of a problem however - I dont know if zach-o is allowed to show up for the knowledge bowl. I don't even know if Jimmoi can. I figure since the teacher knows who Jimmoi is and so on - it would be "ok" for him to just sit back and shut-the-fuct-up...

problems, broplems.

i just re-arranged a tower/monitor/speaker/scanner arrangment in my class. Who-ever originally set it up was a dumbshit. Haa haa. In any event, I can actually see what is going on now. wait... no... that means that the teacher can see me as well! Aargh. and I don't feel like putting it back the way it was. son-ov-a.....

I don't have gang*star. too bad, i will try to run into brice-o and see if i can snag it from him.

yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment