February 07, 2001

god damnit jeff, answer your fsking phone once and awhile eh?
i want to see if this dialpad.com thing works!!!

in any event - if you got my email - i've uploaded goldwave and the wav>>mp3 converter to my tripod account. you may retrieve it at

http://dirtandwater.tripod.com/goldwav/g-w.zip


mind you, i didnt make a link. so you'll have to do that yourself, AH HAH! so in the time it takes you to highlight / copy / and paste that into a browser address bar, it would simulate my slow connection speed. you see - i couldnt just let you get away with having a super-fast connection speed now could I? of course not. by the way, you should email me your phone number, just to see if i actually have the right one. and/or give me a specific time in which you wont be out taking pictures of otters pooping.

oh - i didnt put any instructions on how to use it - so you'll either have to call me or wait until i get around to writing out a document, or sending you email on how to convert wav => mp3 using bladeENC. you can twiddle around with it if you'd like. it's hacked (goldwave is) ... registered under the name "big jOe" if you cared any. check the registration files. heh. anywho. I might either play theif 2 / re-check to see if i didn't do all my homework / and-or go to sleep. possibly have a drink of hot-chocolate as well and eat some Cinnamin toast crunch cereal. yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment