December 01, 2000


You know, there are a lot of things in the world which one can go to for entertainment. This, I find, is just one of them. Apart from everyone's semi-coherant ramblings and rantings on everything from scroll lock to my ( as I've entitled it ) "Roto-bed" invention, I find that this is a fun fun, fun place to waste my time. Hee. Ok. By the way - I'm going to start taking interest in when we might go paintballing. I ( and some others ) wanted to go to Ft. Lewis the next time, but we don't have the same leniancy(sp) as we do at OP, and we might as well go to OP when it's cold - so the next next time we go, it'll be at Ft. Lewis. I haven't the slightest notion on what I should be posting about. It's 6.54am .. and I'm on the ever-glorious ZAPme computers which are just so grand, I can't explain how grand they are. Oh, today is December 1st. For those of you who don't know, that's my anniversary with Heather, the first that is. I don't think she knows I know. I was going to get her a, get this, CARD but I forgot to buy it. And to think I had the money to, too. I... dont... know ... what to put. Oh, the play. Asides from Slim's comment on how Aaron would make a better hunch back of notre dame, and my addition that he could be the nude hunchback of notredame - it was, sad to say, OK. Yes, they did an alright job for the first night, however I don't think I'll be making it to the next. Anthony and Drew have just arrived. I forget, I have to get Drew in on this. ..... fasdfnmiapr. There was someone else I wanted to get in it - oh, yes, Mr. goldfish. Today I will be... oh wait, god damnit, there is that meeting for knowledge bowl today. I wanted to go home and play BG2 .. damnit! AHRRRGHG. Ok, so I have to go now. By the way - for those of you NEW ... you have to hit 'post & publish' at the top, not just post.

No comments:

Post a Comment