December 13, 2000


. . . Yet again, I am in a mood full of nothing. Something must be wrong with me, because I'm just... really... not wanting to do anything. I think it's the holiday festivities. Everyone is all giddy and happy and buying presents and being cheery. All I see is a bunch of saps being suckered into buying more stuff under the guise of a once-born ( yet now dead ) ... person. Heh, I was about to say deity - as you'd probably think he was a deity by the blasted way that everyone worships the hell out of him. So much for the messege that he sent - lets just pay attention to who he was... not what he had to say. Duur. Oh well. Yes, Oh well seems to be a lot of what I am thinking now-a-days. You know I have to have a resume written out by tomorrow? I once wrote one for some people who wanted to give me a job ... but you know what? I don't have a job, I wasn't hired, and ... heh - the resume was a piece of shit. I'm pessimistic. Is that a character trait/flaw? Who knows. It probably is. I once wrote a poem called " I am flaw ". It was great. Then munroe messed around with it. I have yet to rewrite it. I never actually got around to rewriting it. And you just now got around to reading Hitchiker's? For deity's sake I suggested you read that eons ago, wazzamattawidyew? And the Rolling stones are good. " Hey - hey, you - you, get out of my butt " ... and the doors. Underworld, Orbital, Portishead, Reel Big Fish, ( hah! Dead milkmen! ), Aimee Mann... uuughh, I'll name more later, I've got a helluva big list. How about ALBUMS that are better than SP? Because Manson, pre-antichristsuperstar is good compared to his .. . later works. Dr. Evil is behind me now. No not behind me. .. never mind. I am also typing on a P-05 keyboard that is produced by AGI Computer, Inc. Isn't that bullshit as well? Oh show me, the way, to the next, whiskey bar.... ooh, dont ask why, ooh, dont ask why. Drew and Dr. Evil are now talking to Sumner. hah. I spent half my 3rd period yesterday watching people put up ... whatever-they-are-called, for the choir to stand on. Fuck, I am in that showcase thing. Guh. I emphasise( ? ) GUH. ..... I need to get out of this place - where do you sign up for a G.E.D. Note to self - talk to father/joe/DS's husband. It is now 7am. A fun thought that I came up with long, long ago : That all time exists everywhere at all time, everywhere. Do you get that? For example : name a time... say... oh ... 2.30pm. It is 2.30pm SOMEWHERE in the world, reguardless. Isn't that weird? I think it is. That instead of time passing it just moves around the globe. Other than that - think of an action ... my favorite one to think of is sex. Now imagine how many people on the planet there are - and think try to figure out how many people on the planet are performing that activity. Considering how people are habitual, you'd imagine a whole hell of a lot of people... that's if some like to .. *ah-hem* every fucking (yes, literally) day. This is getting to be too long for my tastes. I better go now. Except that I've become sucked into typing. Ah, I stopped, but to tell you that I've stopped I had to start typing again. You see what I'm saying? Of course you dont. Or well... Hmm. I'm not saying anything, but rather I am typing it - and you are seeing what I am typing, but not what I am saying, for if I was saying anything, you wouldnt be able to see it, but I'm not - I am typing, and you can see it, and read it. What the fuck is with latees? and cold coffee? Fucking starbucks. Coffee drinkers should all be exterminated. Drink hot-chocolate, damnit. Damnit, I forgot to drink hot-chocolate this morning. Guh. I want to skip all my classes today. That'd be fun. Where the hell is Jimmy when I need to skip classes, the fucking potatoe nazi? Oh dear. I think I'm going to cry. Well not really. Ok, imagine me crying. There you go - I've cried. Hah. Did you know that it's a wonderfull and crazy thing that we can imagine things? It's really weird, because you know that I wasn't crying, but picturing me crying has - in a sense - made me do so. Because in your mind I am. Oh well. Oh well. Oh well. Oh well. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
I was once going to make a song out of the noise that happens when you go over a bridge.
there are three bridges enrt. to Ocean shores, from here.
I like the noise they make.
potatoes are assholes, Jimmoi no exception.

FUCK MR. EVIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment