December 14, 2000


This morning I head over to Brice's house. The car isn't running, so I knew what was coming. I walk in. He says "Im not driving today" and so I think to myself : "It's either get a ride with Brice or go home and get a ride" - Then I also remembered my mother had already left. That leaves me with my father. So you know what that means kidd-os? It means that there is one less me at school today. That rather aggrivates me. At least it isn't on Friday when I have Knowledge Bowl. I really can't think of much anything else that was important today. All I have to do is do 8.6, 1-4, and 10 for math. Hey - if someone either runs into : Gliege, Davis, Loffer, or Hanson - ask them what I was suppose to do in class today and I can do it. Post it here. haa! Other than that I don't really think there is much of anything else. My father just said "Bus is coming, c'mon lets go." Little does he know I won't subject myself to that blasted SOB bus - I'd rather take public transportation than our crappy school transportation. what is it now? 9 to a seat? I wouldn't doubt it. I need to get my own car. Or a job. Or both. I'd gladly transport jewish ashes to their families if the nazis paid me to do so. I think I've come to that point where I will sell my soul for a job ( YOU HEAR THAT SATAN? I WILL SELL MY SOUL! ) ... not like she'd want it anyway. yes, I've come to the decision that all deities are women - even jesus was. And speaking of nazis - since that's all I've been talking about for quite awhile, I've got a bone to pick with this reasoning we hanged them all "for crimes against humanity." A funny thing about that is that the Americans who ordered the bombing of Nagasaki and Hiroshima and those who piloted the aircraft whom housed the bombs - weren't hanged themselves for "crimes against humanity." Thats bullshit. That means that the only reason we can say that nazis were guilty for crimes against humanity is because we won the war - not because they were. I'm sure had Hitler one he would have had all of those against him hanged for "crimes against the ubermensch". What the hell difference are we from the nazis asides from the fact that we were the victors, and they weren't? Guh, that pisses me off. My father is yelling something about the bus, again. I'm too stubborn, too fucked up in the head, to ever ride that bus again. Crap - i've hit a loophole, now I'm going to say that I need a car. And you know how I can get a car? Get a job. Now I'm back to jobs. You know what? I think I'm going to do my article reports today. Or watch Empire of the Sun. One of the two. Or both. That'll be grand. And listen to music at the same time. My father just yelled at me, saying "God damnit boy, now look you've missed the bus." ... I came in from outside, got on my computer, and haven't moved since - and he is surprised that I missed the bus? You've got to hand it to my parents - they aren't all that bright. My mother for one ... I've come to realise that she has the mentality of a cheer-leader. I wonder if all mothers do? She didn't know what prohibition was. And she didn't know who wrote Romeo and Juliet. A + however, is that she said "hey I know what this is, Some teacher showed that to us in school" when I was playing jack kerouac tapes in the car. I still have to find some way to get those tapes onto a CD. And btw - I bet that someone will have sacrifice for me today, the one day that I don't come to school. I don't like making deals that I know my side of the bargain will never be met. ( -cough- ) There should be a test in I-3 tomorrow on Trig. That'll be fun, trig is fun fun fun. Hey - since Im not in school - anyone wanna come pick me up? C'mon. lets go to the fair or something. ... wait-a-minute. If I'm still at home,
.... what the hell am I doing awake?
Zzzzzzzzzz___________.::ß
deformed retarded slug ^

No comments:

Post a Comment