December 27, 2000

some people say, that i'm a bad-guy
they may be right, they may be right.

but it's not as if I dont try
I just fuck up! Try as I might.

but I can change I can change
I can learn to keep my promises I swear it.

I'll open up my heart and I will share it
any minute I now will be born again.

Yes I can change, I can change
I know I've been a dirty little bastard.

I like to kill, I like to maim, yes I'm insane
but it's ok because I can change.

It's not my fault that I am evil, it society... so-ci-e-ty.

You see my parents were sometimes abusive
and it made a prick of me.

but I can change I can change,
I can learn to keep my promises I know it.

I'll open up my heart and I will show it
any minute now I will be born again!


but what if you never change?
what if you remain a sandy little butt-hole?


Hee-eey satan! Don't be such a twit,
mother thresea wont have shit on me.

Just watch, Just watch me change -
Here we go I'm changing!


*dances*

No comments:

Post a Comment