December 27, 2000

I was just wondering that since I have my newly acquired p-05 digital camera, would any of you have anything against me taking a picture of my anus / penis and posting it up on the board in all it's glory? I assure you it will make men and women alike hot, horny, and ready for action. If you've got a spouse you could say "hey honey, come look at this" and she/he will come over and see the picture and then promptly take you by the cuff of your neck and throw you onto your bed and make hot-sweet monkey/sappytreestump sex to you. Thus is the amazing power of my anus / penis. It immediately calls out the animal/beast in all creatures to have buttlove. ... Anywho - as I was originally asking, would anyone be against that? Here's a little preview for you . . . .

Now doesn't that make you wet with anticipation? Go ahead, call your spouse/loved one. They'll down right tell you "JESUS CHRIST, THAT MAKES ME SO HOT, LETS SEE THE REAL THING!" ... So ... do you want the real stuff or what?

C'mon.
You know you want it. . . . .

Heeey saattaaan!

No comments:

Post a Comment