December 21, 2000


Well - i drove around everywhere today - bought christmas presents for people - and stopped by Jimmoi's house to get my cdplayer/cd & book - but he wasn't home, so I left candy. Other than that - there wasn't much of anything going on. I got heather a present for christmas ( woo yea ) and I also got a picture from her in the mail. The picture is as follows ( because she wanted to post it )





Yes, in that picture she actually looks HOT - ok, well not hot but definately STS. And by the way - i took the liberty of editing out two other people whom I didn't feel were vital to the piece - they took one's attention away from Heather. I think hair-in-the-face pictures always make people look good - however I am sure that the majority of you are staring at Tasha's blue coloured boobies. You should join my boob-group, I forgot the letters that stood for it. Oh well. What else was I suppose to do? BY THE WAY _I NOW HAVE A MICROWAVE AND THIS MORNING I ATE 10 pieces of bacon in a bacon sammich. It was SO GOOD. Ahhh, Heart-attack, here I come. Everyone better be getting in shape for upcoming paintball - as it HAS been reserved. And Jimmoi got the day off - so he'll be joining us this time ( jeff and andy are panzies who will stay at home next to their warm fires with their stuffed animals. haa ) ... err ( ok, well jeff will stay home - but andy will be online playing EQ holding his digital stuffed animal standing next to his digital fireplace while witnessing his friend get digitally wed to some woman... digitally ) ... [ yes, i know, the last digitally didn't quite fit, but it made my point. ]

Ok - well. I guess that's all folks. see you on the flip side.
" Would you like me to suck you off?
- what my computer now says when booting up

No comments:

Post a Comment