December 29, 2000

I hate you Mud. You are mud. You are a disgrase to all the little jewish children. You can put things on hear like the word fuk, but you wont let me rave about santa?!? What the hell is wrong with you?! Plus you messed up big time, if your going to edit my typing learn how, I only use the letter "C" if it is in a word that has a "Ch" sound, so anything else is replaced with a K or an S bekause they provide the same effekt, so you understand that the letter "C" is a pointless letter? Right?
Now to my next point... why did heather join the air forse? She kalled me up and told me to give her a good karakter referense and dont mention her "C".O.P.D. what the hell did you do to her?!? You broke my heather! someone asked where aaron was, as a matter of fakt he was last spotted shopping with his mommy dearest at the south hill mall 2 days ago.
Remember: All good children go to heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment