December 23, 2000

OK well MAX POWERS first off it JEFF BORTON not Jeff barton. Damn it get it right or I'll have my army of Jews take over the state of Washington. Ha...ha ha.....ha ha ha.......hahahahahhahahahhahahahahahah.. not funny. and I'm glad you agree with Poop. so I'll agree with mooooooo. yes moooo. well i don't know about you but I'm ashamed to be related to brad and just knowing him so their. and one last thing were is the shiter oh man I've got to shit oh I've got a turtle head pochen excuse me.......................................................................................................................holy shit that thing was the size of my fore arm and I had really hot pepperoncinis last night so you figure out the rest well see ya....... ok Max how can i join the N.M.A. just tell me and i will join..mmmoooooooooooooo..Poop

No comments:

Post a Comment