December 24, 2000

Total number of days until the day : 5 .
Total number of days until I own all of you in close combat : 5
- Pillsbury *i've noticed we dont call you that anymore :( bypass JB and invite JPT. JPT fails to realise that reguardless of what we all think of eachother { ie : nobody wants person A to come } when on the battlefield all those previous feelings go whooshing away - and instead of him being someone you dont like, it's someone you value on your team. Paintball is a beautifull way to make friends / and have 'friendly' competition. Just ask Steven and Andy.

Also : can someone tell me how to get a hold of : Steven, David ... and uhm.... I lost my list of everyone I was suppose to email. piss me off. I'm still looking for it.

wheee.
oh, what, what's this? yeah - christmas eve.
murry churstmasurt or stomethignm.
hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment