December 16, 2000

PAINTBALL DATE : if nobody gives me information which jeapordizes it by the time tomorrow 10pm ....
December 26th, Tuesday, 2000

{ note, i have been informed that this is CHIRSTMAS EVE. I will have to call Operation Paintball tomorrow and see if they'd even allow us to DO THAT then. I, however, can probably bullshit some answer about how "friends" are coming up from down south - and have never seen snow - and never played paintball - and it's our "christmas present" for them. HAA! EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL! SHE'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO SAY NO! }

{ note #2 - jimmoi is saying christmas eve is the 24th, and always has been - making dec 25th christmas. and you know what? now that I think about it the 25th IS christmas. so please hold while I go beat the living shit out of Michael for being dumb and telling me otherwise. bleh. }

any objections?

No comments:

Post a Comment