December 21, 2000

Moooooooooooo. Ya thats right i Mooed at you!!! ALL OF YOU!! HA!!! Mooooooooooooooooooooooo =) =) =) =) =)
On monday i see cows that go Moo and so i Moo back at thrm and they go Moooo? and so I'm learning to speek cow!!!!! =)
Under the knife huh? And OMG they give you control of the morphine flow...hehe you shure they just didnt give you a button that stimulates your mind to THINK its giveing morphine? what was wrong w/your legg anyways?? *Moos alittle*
I would be on EQ but my ficken facken little sibbling is freeking playing it and spent all night on it..... i used to that to "Not Mud"....I'm supprized that im alive....im about to go bash his head in and tell dad " He's sleeping. Don't bother him." and ill get to play my EQ aaaaaallllllllllll day ... but now if i have my own ficken facken computer I could play aaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll MONTH AND YEAR!!!!!! Muahahahahahah! Moooo..... but nnooo not till im 16 so ... I'm gunna go kick some face in!!! w000t!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment