December 20, 2000


Don't worry about spelling - I mean hey, I let Michael on the board ... bwa hahaa. In any event - yes, you do need a permission slip signed ( two if under the age of 18 ) - and both of those can be obtained at the website http://operationpaintball.8m.com
A couple of other things - the minimum 25$ will include a mask / air refills / and a semi-automatic gun ( not pump action ) / 400 shots. 5$ will get you an extra 200s / 10$ = 400s / 15$ = 600s (half a case). What else? Wear warm clothes - as it will be winter ( we planned it to be cold, hopefully snowing, ah hah! ) oh - and if you can bring friends / associates / relitaves - all the better . . . . the more people = the more people to shoot at = more reward for me. maa whahahahahaha. ;)
Quotes from last night :

" Damn the Devil to Hell! "
- basketball player man

" Would you like for me to suck you off? "
- some girl in Big K-mart when Jimmoi was takin' a dump

" Oh, it's a green light "
- Jimmoi . . . . . .

" STAR * * * * ERS! STAR * * * * ERS INCORPORATED! STAR * * * * ERS! "
- I dont need to explain.

" I wish that I were THE DEVIL! haa haa haa, How you like that? Who's the devil now? huh? "
- wheeee!

Ok thats about all I'll put you through. no school. hmm. anyone want to do anything today? like another excursion to the mountains? ... happy fun-times are yummy. haa. And knowing about existentialism doesn't make me rich / smart / intelligent / articulate / homosexual - DAMNIT. AND I SAW ELIZIBETH HURLEY'S HOT LITTLE BUTTON. AND HER ASS. HAA HAA HAA. ( although blair witch 2 we could have seen boobs. Mmm, boobies. I think I'm going to start a boob-infatuation club for men : BICM )

Grrrrrrr . . . -shuts door-

No comments:

Post a Comment