December 23, 2000


Ok, I've finally fixed what's been bothering me all this time : the scrolling from left/right to read entries. If you've noticed that was fixed - GOOD FOR YOU! YOU'RE OBSERVANT! I don't think much of anyone will notice - as I do believe I am the only one who ever goes to http://come.to/slugs ) or clicks on "view web page" .. in any event - it looks much nicer and you don't have to scroll back/forth anymore. Also - I've changed the font - and will soon be playing with the background / colors / sizes of everything. Another change is that it will only show the past 2 days. This is so if anyone actually reads everything and gets to the bottom they'll find a surprise ( go to the bottom of the links I've posted and you'll see what I mean )

It took me a damn well long time to figure out how to fix everything the way I wanted it - DAMNIT. In any event. Two days until christmas and all I can think about is paintball after christmas. haa. I have to get a-hold of James Parker and should remind myself to get Drew on this thinger. I still haven't signed him up ( and I have a tendancy to forget to, as Jeff knows ) I still want to make something of this place - I haven't figured out what yet. There are some people who don't post much... i'm thinking about deleting them from the board - but I dont know. i will just yell at them and see what's up / ask them if they still want to be on the board - and if they do :
to post more often.

I saw ( as you may have surmised ) the South Park movie this morning. To tell you the truth it wasn't all that great - and I don't see why everyone says it is so funny. The only funny part was where Sadam was continually having to explaing " what? It's fake!" ... heee. I have to remember to return that to Jimmoi - and man does everyone seem to be borrowing things from me or what? I have to remember to get those things back from everyone.
I still have to buy/rent/read a Kerouac book.
Fsking pissing me off that I haven't got around to that.

Later on today I will be sending a 'checkup' email to the people who's emails I have - thus would include : CCS, Geri, Thor, and I'll call Drew / Brandon. Oh, by the way - anyone planning on coming PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH ALL THE NAMES OF THE PEOPLE YOU PLAN ON BRINGING TO PAINTBALL ( FOR SURE, POSITIVELY ) It will do me a helluva favor. I want to figure out how many people we've got going. Also - everyone knows when and where right? 8am, Graham Safeway, Friday, DEC 29th. We'll all be there hanging out listening to loud music, threatening to raid the store, and gasping at how huge Bradbury's truck is / and the horn sounds funny. heee hee. If you don't know my email - click on 'view web page' and then go to the bottom to ' not mud ' and you can email me. other than that - i think i'm out of here, for now.

Tanya, Turkish - liked to fuck while wearing leather riding boots
Brenda's strange obcession was for certain vegitables and .. fruits

No comments:

Post a Comment