December 15, 2000

It is a sad day for all target employee's.

The other day, I was walking around Fred Meyer, looking at the sale papers while on my quest for a pomegranent. I know that I probably and also most likely brutalized that word. So anyway, as I entered the ICU {produce section, in Paulaish}, I saw a man that looked very familiar to me. I thought for a second, and then said, "No, it couldn't be!".

I proceded to continue in my search for Persephonie's doom, but the feeling of recognition refused to pass. Then, I got to the toy section of my sale paper. Hotwheels, 2 for $1. I crept quietly over to the toy section and there he was, in plain sight, cheating on his beloved target. It was the Hotwheel guy-the one with the bald head and long hair-looking hungrily through the rack. The very thought of him, going behind my poor Jimi's back sickened me. It was a very sad sad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment