December 13, 2000


In the hallway enroute to the library I witnessed a guy and a girl embracing eachother. He was ... [insert adjective] brushing back her hair and staring deep, deep into her eyes. She smiled. I figured they would go home later on tonight and have .. yes, buttsex. I don't really know if she takes it up the ass, but if she does - I'm sure they do. I had her in one of my classes actually, and I didn't like her - she thought I was 'odd'. Another girl who was once in that class with me who thought I was odd ( the class was actually Personal Relations ) is sitting next to me to the right and she asked me if I was writing a resume. I told her no. I bet she probably thinks I'm writing a resume anyway, just because I don't think I'm all that nice to her. Or well, it's not that I'm not nice to her, I just probably come off as being un-nice to her. Not that I have anything against her, or the girl who probably takes it up the ass who had her hair being brushed back by some guy, but I just give off this general impression towards people that " I don't like you ". I find that disturbing. But for some other reason people I dont like never get the point that I just don't like them. Take for instance two people : 1. that one guy who I really didnt like in 2nd period who had the really funky voice and couldn't read out-loud poetry and whom is JIMMOI'S BEST FRIEND [ hence the origin of pizza-theory ] ... damnit, I can't remember his name. Nobody liked him. I didn't like him. I don't really think he ever got the idea in his head that nobody liked him. and the second person is all the random people who come up to me and talk to me and I don't know them and I don't want them to talk to me so I am really mean to them and make fun of them, sarcastically. But they're stupid. They never catch on to the fact that I am mocking THEM. No. Of course not. They just see that I smile, and I laugh, and I don't call them stupid fucks, and that I don't hit them [ as if hitting them with my body mass would do anything, anyway ] and that I don't say "Hey, you are dumb, I don't like you." I doubt if even if I DID tell them that I didn't like them, and they were dumb, they still wouldn't get it. Sad, sad day. To name a couple of them > > That fat kid who told me that he was a lazy SOB for pushing the button to open the door... I don't like him, I don't know him. Another person is JOEL. I hate Joel. I've never met him - but I'm sure that if I ever did, he would never get the fact that I don't, reguardless if I said " Hey... I'm so angry, I'm going to go to my girlfriend's house and RIP OFF HER CL. . . " he wouldn't get it. Damn you Jimmoi. I'm going to dedicate my life to damning potatoes. Speaking of damning ethnic races - i had a dream last night in light of the fact I saw half of shindlet's list. Ok -- here it goes ( and a little side-note, the scene with the girl in the red and the dying peple was awesome )... anywho.

< Dreamy haze >

Me : Hmmm.... Here I am, and I want to be an actor, whatever can I do to become the best actor in the whole entire world and never ever have to worry about getting a job? I know!

Me proceeds to take over the country under the guise that he is the UBER FURHER, and to use as a scape goat he then proclaims all IRISH BLOODLINES are responsible for everything that has ever possibly gone wrong. Nobody knows that Me is Irish, much the same way that hitler was jewish, and he killed the jews.

Now - after killing off about 6 000 000 jews and being really stupid in all my tactical events I pull a fast one on everyone. You've all seen Face-Off right? Well ... here goes :

Me : I want to take his face . . . . off.

Some guy : No, you can't take my face, off. It's mine!

Me then proceeds to switch his seemingly grotesque face with some guy, and then cuts out some guy's tongue, and sends him to the " good guys " base, where they proclaim they've just capture the UBER FURHER and hang him. Me is now perceived to be "just some guy" with an Irish background. Then a couple years later after everyone is yelled at for the UBER FURHER's bad treatment of the 6 000 000 dead Irish decendants - Me ( percieved as just some guy with an Irish decent ) goes to get a job at >insert studio<

Me, percieved as just some guy with Irish decent : Hey, I am an actor. I am of Irish decent. give me a job.

Employer : Well, You may or may not be able to act - I really don't give a shit. But, since you are of Irish decent, you can play an Irish person who was in a concentration camp by that evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil man, UBER FURHER. Here, you can act like you just got shot in the head right? You can be Jamnur Handcracket, one of the anti- anti- Irish fighters who was caught by the UBER FURHER in England when he tried to assassassisaassassinaaassaninate him. The UBER FURHER had him shaved, skinned, hanged, rehanged, tortured, made him eat grasshoppers, and enjoyed watching him swim around in a pool full of luke-warm mayo.

Me, percieved as just some guy with Irish decent : (laughs) ha ha ha.

Employer : what's so funny?

Me, percieved as just some guy with Irish decent : Oh, nothing, did you know that when he made him eat grasshoppers he would, from time to time, yell at the man : "YOU LEARN WELL, GRASSHOPPER."

Employer : No, I didn't know that, did you see that on the history channel?

Me, percieved as just some guy with Irish decent : ... the history channel? errruh.. ermm.. yeah...

Hence, Me, percieved as just some guy with an Irish decent, lives out a full life of acting as Irish people getting shot/killed/murdered/tortured by the UBER FURHER who took the world by storm and killed a lot of Irish people. Nobody knew the UBER FURHER was Irish, and nobody knew that the UBER FURHER was Me, whom then had his face switched with some guy.

... There is my pathetic attempt at making a play. No, I am not like Jimmoi or Aaron with their plays upon plays of plays about plays on plays that were written while a playwrite was performing in a play, about a play, on a play. HAH. Anywho. Where was I? Did you get the point of my dream? You probably didn't. Jimmoi posted. Hmmm... Talking Heads. Yes, they had a song I liked. You let me listen to it. I forgot what it was. Do individual people count? more bands : My life with the thrill kill cult, Type 0 Negitave, Aphex Twin, THAT GUY WHO DID THE PI SOUNDTRACK mansell? clint?, Swidge-blud sinfony {switchblade symphony}, HOLEY MOTHER OF DEITY I FORGOT A BOUT PINK FLOYD [ note : jimmoi, rig the votes to where PF makes it #1 band better, hell, of all time ], Atari Teenage Riot, KMFDM, Neutral Milk Hotel, AK-47. Bleh, no more bands. What about this weekend? Anyone thinking about coming up to the mountain with us? hah. And I am officially looking for a date in which to go Paintballing. Yes, So post some sort of suggestion or something. It's coming time for me to go get my progress report... OH HEY GUESS WHAT EVERYBODY?
grades: 1st-F .. 2nd-F ...
what will third beeee?

No comments:

Post a Comment