December 13, 2000

OK so this week has pretty well sucked (no big shock)

The bullshit politics at work were amazingly bad today. I ended up actually going over to the district office for no reason, just because no other techs were there. But I did run in to two of the student workers, Ash Cornette and Jesse Anderson, who were readying things for the upcoming {shudder, curse} Technologu Fair.

That really sucks for us, because by the rules only technicians are supposed to move tech equipment. And the shit Jaba (aka wiard) does is bad enough that some are considering filing a greavance with the union (very bad thing).
Teachers are NOT allowed to open cases on equipment.
Soanyway I was sitting here eating a very large shrimp cocktail earlier when I realized why I wasn't really enjoying it. No beer. A shrimp cocktail is not the same without a glass of beer. So I put it back in the fridge......soon as my mom leaves to get my dad (she needed his toyota today) I'll crack open a nice cold Coors Light and really enjoy that shrimp. I even have three beers left (which is why I have any, cause there were only three left)

So I'll get a little (very little) buzzed and try to play Star Wars pod racer (or maybe Riven, that would be great)

I'll be back later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment