December 25, 2000

ok. as for my christmas present to all you suckers out there reading this - I am going to :

1. post me a picture up on dis 'ere board.
and
2. show you all exactly how to do it.

now the first thing - is that you have to ask yourself "where am I getting this picture from?" If the answer to your question ( actually my question but the one I made you ask yourself ) is " from the internet " then your job is much easier than you would suspect. simply put in the tag as follows :

{img src="http://wherever.thehell.com/dumbshit.gif"}

HOWEVER, you see those " { } " ? change those to > and <

now. if you have it yourself, say you have what I recently have got for christmas and you've got yoruself a digital p-05 camera that will take pictures for you, and/or you enjoy scanning pictures of yourself with a scanner of some sort. then you have to upload your picture to the internet ... uh. I wont go into that. but after you upload it - then you just plug in the URL to where you uploaded it... like so.

I have an account on tripod.com. I have recently taken a picture with my newly acquired p-05 and then edited it. now, we will see me stick it on the board with
" {img scr= "http://dirtandwater.tripod.com/bob-satan.jpg" } " ... ready?





there you go.
now the table I added myself for aesthetic .. uh.. yea, purposes.
and I'm sure that Bradbury could have done all of this in a more efficient manner to explain to you --- but you know what?
HAA! I DID IT FIRST!
beat.


oooh yeeeaaaa...
I almost forgot : Merry Christmas and all that stuff.
duuur.

Countdown : 4 days.
haaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment