December 24, 2000

Yes John is a hell of a hunter, he'll be very dangerous out on the field...not to mention fun....dude, Jeff, you gotta ask your bro....

Got in touch with Steve Pearson a few days ago-he'll be there.

Jeff-your brother and JP have been friends many for years, yes?
I have known him quite a while now myself, longer than I've known anyone else on here...
Trust me, he'll be fun out there....and I am going to stop by his house sometime next week, probably tuesday, and I will ask him, and have him bring Brad...and if his friend Stickler (didn't spell it right) is around I'll make sure he comes too, as he is a MARINE..that would be fun..and I'll have him bring Kellen too...
I might get Rick Hill, maybe some of the rednecks for BHS (tyler, nate and them) so we can hand them their asses....

No comments:

Post a Comment