December 13, 2000


Just something that always bothered me :
Andy's ICQ away messege -
"Alone... depressed... leave me that way"
His AIM away messege was much the same jist, and was even more poignant than the ICQ away messege. What bothers me ( and bothers me not just about him - but I'm talking about the majority of people online ) is that when they are so defiantly saying "LEAVE ME ALONE" ... but they're still online, with an away sign, telling you to leave them alone. It defeats the purpose - and is a damn clear sign that you don't want people to leave you alone, but rather the exact opposite -
to fall into your trap and talk to you. It's so funny.
I'm often tempted to send him messeges stating
" IF YOU WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE, GET OFFLINE. "
.... yes,
Ok I'm going to sleep now
Zzzzzzzzzz____________.::ß
deformed retarded slug ^

No comments:

Post a Comment