December 12, 2000

Hey! We are on the Blog list @ the home screen! Only because Bradbury most recently posted, but still!

How dare Jimi try to leave us out!

1. Tori!!! I know, not a band, but you gotta love her.
2. The Les Paul & Mary Ford Band
3. Kosmic Blues
4. The Doors
5. Fleetwood Mac
6. Dixie Chicks [what can I say? I love blondes. . .]
7. PSDS!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. Sunny and Cher
9. The Liverpools
10. Band of Gypsies
11. Blind Melon
12. Nine Stories
13. Pixies
14. Curve
15. Fluorescein
16. Gerald Collier [again,not a band, but good]
17. Julie Plug
18. Ani!!!!!!!!!!
19. Yardbirds
20. Tori!!!!!!!! [yes, she gets 2]

Ah, hell! I really don't listen to all that much music. . .excepting the woman before me. . . as mud'll know. . .heh heh heh.

I want the missing episode of Blues Clues. . .I know that Steve's up to some sort of communist plot. . .with guns. . .and gay people. . .perhaps he ought to start a club. . . and don't forget to read Aaron's post. . .it's hilarious. . .must go study for Greek finals. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment