December 23, 2000

If you won't bring JP I will, just to show that he's all talk :P but seriously if you see him next week tell him about it....shit I really do need to stop by his house...his mom will be pissed cause I haven't been around in months....

What exactly do you mean by "wanna be like when i get older"?

Man you have to convince Brad to come.......again, if you don't I will.

Ok James I'm too lazy to email you so I'll put it here....
So far from me it'll be:
me (duh)
My bro (most likely)
His girl's bro (Eric, the cool one, most likely)
Some dude from his work (maybe)
JP Thiel (if jeff can't convince him)
Brad Borton (again, if jeff can't convince him)
Geoff (co-worker, maybe)
Scott (co-worker, maybe)
I haven't recieved firm "Yea" or "Nay" from any yet however.

There are a couple others I might ask as well, we'll see how that goes.

I'll be sure to have firm answers on all by wednesday at the latest, that's the best I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment