December 21, 2000

well Andrew your story really touched me and i think we {all of us in this bolg} should put a donation together and ill start it so if any1 would like to chip in just write down the amount of money in a blog and give it to Andrew when he goes paintballing for me $10 and its all for you Andrew we love you man and we all hope you stay alive well on to a more interesting subject how many times can you say smicker smacker sickely smicks smicken smacker really really fast i can only do it 3 times but James you have yet to ancer me if we need our parent permission or not but i guess ill have to find out and i may be getting my licence on the 27 so if that happens i may be able to drive there my self on the 29 hey hey hey and Aaron {i hope i spelled that right because i cant spell anything else right} im willing to set up a laser tag game with you and Andrew that would be grate well ive already typed for tooo long as is so bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment