November 22, 2000

Yes. . .It is now 8:08, and my father has yet to return to my house. That is very good, for now I will not die. Also and as well, Castro came and saved me and my car, and he will soon fix it for me! So now, even though Jamie called my poor little car a piece of shit car, it will once again be opperational. That's really all that matters, right? Oh, yes, and I see that a Bradbury has posted. Bradbury is an excellent first aider. You know why? because I trained him. Yep. On that note, I know that Mr. Whitechocolate dropped first aid and therefore did not get his Red Cross cards. I recommend that he take the up-and-coming Dec. 2nd class at the highschool. There, instead of paying $65 for his cards, he can get them for $17 with the sports medicine class. It would be very helpful to me also and as well, because the district is paying me much money based upon how many people show up. I bet he doesn't sign up anyway, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment