November 16, 2000

Hmm.....I read over the posts....finally.....

"intelligent light"
huh.
I like that.

I think everyone here is pretty damn smart, but the term "intelligent light" doesn't seem acurate.

If you think your problems are all that big, well, see a counselor. But somehow I doubt it's all that bad.
It seems you are humble to a negative extreme. Lighten up. Shit happens. Deal with it.

If the person you speak of didn't care, what you said would make them follow your advice. Obviously they don't share your opinions.

Maybe the phrase "ruining me" is a bit strong.

SO....

Who the hell are you, anyway?
Your coming here, to this group, shows maybe all you want is attention. This isn't about that. This is supposed to be an intelligent exchange. I think that James will back me up when I say "who cares"
I really don't.


One last thing:
Something tells me you are still in high school or junior high. The shit you are going through now is NOTHING compared to the real world. Enjoy school while you've got it, there is a lot of freedom that you can't and won't get elsewhere.
Once the real world slaps you up side the head, this kinda shit seems so petty it's amazing.
If you have anything negative to say in response, keep it to yourself. Or direct it to me only (bradburyn@visto.com if you are really pissed) But don't waste anymore of the post for this shit.

now, how about a little intelligent commentary?

No comments:

Post a Comment