November 15, 2000

There was recently an Initiative (which passed) to up the teacher pay, I don't know the exact numbers however. And looking at the payscale you've supplied I can't say I understand that any either... my concept of how much a 1$ REALLY means is worth nothing, because I have no job, no taxes, and so on.

This compells me to try and get Schwimmer in on this, just because she'd give insite on teacher pay - but I won't go to that extreme. I didn't vote for teacher pay raises, but this is coming from the person who also didn't vote for the banning of traps to kill animals. I say kill the blasted animals. But... I digress.

In the event that you make more than a teacher, wherein a teacher has had more college 'investment' shall we say, I do agree they should be payed more. You see? They should have had Bradbury doing the Inititave explaining and I would have voted to raise their pay. heh. ;)

[
on a minor note, taurus_127_5183k@hotmail.com has been invited to join our slug debate program. & if you're reading this you should too, damnit! I also changed it from being reversed to sequential order. tell me what you think is better, reversed or not. I also got to add my 'fuck you' to http://urbanbliss.org/fucku/ .. and put a link on the side to it. At the moment it really hasn't "got big" but I'm expecting it to increase in popularity real soon ... go there, post a fuck you, and use http://come.to/slugs as your URL. Get traffic coming to here! That is all.
]

No comments:

Post a Comment