November 29, 2000


I'd just like to point out that BG2 is hella-addictive, yes, Hell-addictive :: Hence my recent lack of posting. I will make up for this by telling you but three things that happened to me today and/or that I witnessed. The first one being that I ran into a girl who had a journal, upon asking her what the journal was she said it was 'for her friends.' I was bored, I wanted to write, and so I basically made her journal into a http://come.to/slugs advertisement. Jump for joy - we might have newcomers coming to look around and say "wow, what a bunch of dumbfucks." Be sure to post something to think just that. The second was that I was wandering through the hallways trying to get people to eat ( AND BECAUSE I CANNOT REMEMBER IT'S NAME, IT SHALL BE CALLED ) Pericot. It's not pericot, but it's something. anywho, she was crying - her boyfriend (15) was thinking about leaving her(17). My immediate reaction / our conversation, went something like this:
Me: Why you crying?
Her: My boyfriend is thinking about breaking up with me. (sniffle)
Me: Oh. How old is he?
Her: What's that? (sob) [she's refering to the pericot]
Me: It's pericot, how old was he?
Her: (squibble, yes squibble) Why do you have that, pericot?
Me: You want some? How old is he?
Her: Sure... he's fifteen.
Me: How old are you?
Her: Seventeen
Me: Are you going to go to college?
Her: (slurgh) yes.
Me: Is he going to college?
Her: yes.
Me: Are you going to the same college?
Her: I dont know. (cry)
Me: Exactly. I Dont NO. you take off the I don't part and you get your answer, just say no. forget him, he's stupid, it's nothing, get on with life.
Her: .....
Mind you, Jake, and J.D. called me rude. And that's not exactly how it went, but to my recollection, thats how it went - and I cut out J.D. with his "it came from the gutter" horror stories. That was number two, the third thing was my journal entry. I know, you've all read it - but for those who havent, I'm going to post it here, and then leave... so, here goes.
Today hasn't started off on a good note. Guh. I'll probably stay after to do loffer-work. Hoo-bloody-rah. I know what you're thinking. You're thinking : " He doesn't know what I'm thinking, and if he can... I'll think of baboon ass. And then he'll think of baboon ass. And I'll laugh.
That's it. Great huh? I thought so. I'll stick it in some book some day.. who knows. Ok, BG2 time.

No comments:

Post a Comment