November 17, 2000

Today I was sick. I am hopped up on dayquil now. hey, I can breathe! other than that, I was just called. I'm going to knowledge bowl tomorrow, starting at 6am. Great. Last time I commit myself to things when I am unsure about going.. Hopefully it'll be fun. But getting up at 6am. guh! I'm making up for the day I missed at school today, that's what it is. God sure does have a sense of humor.

Heather was going to come over tonite. She got shafted. hah. She doesn't exactly know the meaning of 'being shafted'. Her father said it's "getting screwed". She took it literally, and thought it meant getting fucked. Getting the shaft means that you've got the short end of the stick. Ah, and I wont try to explain what getting the short end of the stick means either. in any event.....

I've got nothing to do now, with exception of reading my Dale Carnege book. Or playing myth2 - but the ww2 conversion takes forever to download.

No comments:

Post a Comment