November 13, 2000

Well, it seems as if Aaron, whom I had attempted to get into my ... slugs collaboration idea -- has disbanded from my entire ... ahh "troupe" and ran off to make some anti-slug, or other such nonsense of a concept, blog for himself. I here-in require, and mandate, that all persons who participate in this glorious (and obviously better than Aaron's blog) collaborate to never ever EVER go to his site, website, blog, blogger, anything else, and disacknowledge his existance whenever possible.

Exactly. Also : Aaron is a poo head, Aaron is a poo head. Neener neener neener, neener, neener. Poo head Aaron.
... Hah, I've resorted to name calling. Aaron is responsible for old people. Vote for me, I wont mess with social security.
Jake nods his head in agreement, and if Jake agrees, then all should agree.

Oh - on a lighter note, today I went around school with a "Who let the slugs out" advertisement.
If YOU know ME and YOU want to join THIS then send me email at nummer1mud@icqmail.com
And if you dont know me, and you read all about Sappy Tree Stumps.... You should know I didn't write that.
It's actually an online .... 'sensual' magazine that is published by Capcom.
Yes, Capcom - those who brought the loveable character Mega Man.... and I think they did Street Fighter as well.

.... I must leave now.
Remember, Let loose the slugs, disacknowledge Aaron's existance, and ... uh........
...... errr....
yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment