November 18, 2000

It is 5.36am at the moment I am typing this, saturday morning. After reading a woman's sex & relationship website I now know that it is on weekends that men's testosterone levels are highest, and sexual activity is more likely to follow suit. I, however, do not think I will be getting much action at the knowledge bowl tournament. I don't think I'll be getting much of anything at the knowledge bowl tournament, with exception of the pizza they've bribed me with.

On a lighter note : blogger seems to be extraordinarily fast this morning - be that because it's so early or they've finally fixed their servers, I don't know. Napster and Heather have also joined us, so look for posts by them from here-on-in. In retrospect : suzaku, non finis, raw fishe, and others don't seem to post at all. Should I delete these people from the team, or just let them sit there and rot?

.... ok, I've got to get dressed now.
yes, I've been typing in the nude. hah! look at you now,
you're attention has been held by a nude person!
PH34R M3!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment